Saturday, March 13, 2010

John Rallo talks Shogun Fights II

I hope I'm not harping on the upcoming Shogun Fights II show in Baltimore too much, but considering MMA fights were just recently sanctioned in the state I think it is worth noting that the Free State appears to be well on its way to carving out its own niche in the world of mixed martial arts.

The event's promoter, John Rallo, recently spoke with The Baltimore Sun about the second Shogun Fights event.

Rallo discusses a few of the fighters expected to compete on the card, including a figher who trains under UFC veteran Kurt Pellegrino and Binky Jones, who for my money is on par with Kimbo Slice for the best psuedonym in MMA.

I will be at the event and will provide results and other thoughts as soon as I can following its conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment