Monday, June 21, 2010

Cage Time: The sequel

While I was in Ocean City last week for a much-needed vacation, I unfortunately left town the day before Cage Time Mixed Martial Arts had its second show there. I covered the first Cage Time MMA event in April with the very beautiful and talented Erin Morgan and although I left town right before Cage Time 2, this recap makes it sound like it was a solid show.

I recognize a couple fighters from that recap, specifically Tenyeh Dixon and Joey Kirwan. Joey's brother Jacob fought at the first Cage Time event and it sounds like he was scheduled to fight at this one too.

I suppose it's just as well that I missed this show. I got sick Friday evening after coming back from Ocean City so I probably wouldn't have felt up to covering the event. Hopefully my lingering illness will not prevent me from participating in my first MMA fitness class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment